Brick Sculptor, Michael Morgan

Posted by Chae Designs - Michelle 'Chaella' Boddie | Posted in , , | Posted on 6:55 AM

The Exquisite Brick Sculptures by Michael Morgan


"I am a brick sculptor, and have created many medium to large scale projects for public and private clients. See my work at www.michaelmorgan.net. My work is function/semi-functional, sometimes purely sculptural. My ideas come largely from the material itself,
and the notion that Brick is Clay/Earth, so I emphasize Clay/Earth qualities of Brick. I am a citizen of the UK and permanent resident of the USA, living in Philadelphia. I'm looking for projects nationally and internationally." - Michael Morgan


To learn more about Michael Morgan, please check out his about.me page. A snippet of his page is presented, below.




3 They should have known that all these things ~ which they took to be gods and delighted in ~
were much less beautiful than the ONE who rules them all. The Creator of beauty itself created them.
Wisdom 13:3 (CEB) In Context Whole Chapter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...