ABOUT

Posted by Chae Designs - Michelle 'Chaella' Boddie | Posted in | Posted on 11:48 PM

Hello, Everyone!

Thank-you for visiting Chae Designs Gallery. Simply stated, this blog features some of the extraordinary, beautiful works of visual art that I encounter online. I established this site as a companion to Divine Designer. Soon, I'll share my own art as well. All the images featured in the posts are copyrighted by their creators, and are shared here with permission.

If you'd like to have your visual art featured on this blog, e-mail a link for your images' website to me. If they suit this family-friendly blog, I'll share them with your copyright & permission.

Enjoy the visual art! Take care and have a beautiful week!

chaella





3 They should have known that all these things ~ which they took to be gods and delighted in ~
were much less beautiful than the ONE who rules them all. The Creator of beauty itself created them.
Wisdom 13:3 (CEB) In Context Whole Chapter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...